Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Love The Prostitute



Dear Child:

Will you love the prostitute? She walks the street and waits for many lovers. She does detestable things to earn her wages. Some dress up in business suits and dine in fancy hotels, but elegant jewelry and sophisticated speech cannot wash away her sinful stain. She reasons within herself; "It is harmless; consensual." It is a means to obtain drugs or feed her children; for others it is the lust for worldly wealth. Still others prostitute themselves for no payment at all; trying to feel needed and wanted. She doesn't know what drives her or how to quit. For it is within, out of a persons heart that evil thoughts come - sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, arrogance and folly. (Mark 7:27)

They do not know that the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexual immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. (Revelation 21:18) Although they practice detestable things, love them. For all have sinned and fall short of My glory. (Romans 3:23) He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first. (John 8:7) It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. Jesus did not come to call the righteous to repentance, but sinners, (Mark 2:17) These women have lost their way, and I come to seek and save that which was lost. (Luke 19:10)

Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty warrior. His father was Gilead; his mother was a prostitute. (Judges 11:1) When I destroyed Jerhico, only Rahab the prostitute and all who were with her in her house was spared. (Joshua 6:17) Rahab the prostitute was considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction. (James 2:25) Rahab became the great, great grandmother of My servant David; whom My Son Jesus descended from. (Matthew 1:5) Look at Mary the adulterer. I tell you, her sins - though they were many - was forgiven, so she showed Me much love. But a person who is forgiven little shows only a little love. (Luke 7:47) I tell you also, the tax collectors and prostitutes and entering the kingdom of God ahead on many. (Matthew 21:31) For they are willing to repent of their ways and come to Me.

I am gracious and righteous and full of compassion. (Psalm 116:5) I give strength to the weary and increase the power of the weak. (Isaiah 40:29) Should I have not had concern for the great city of Nineveh, in which there were more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who could not tell their right hand from their left? (Jonah 4:11)  Neither will I withhold concern for these women. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. (Exodus 33:19)

To these women I say:

Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you. (Isaiah 49:15)

When you carried on your prostitution and exposed your naked body, I turned away from you in disgust. (Ezekiel 23:18) Forsaking Me, you uncovered your bed, you climbed into it and opened wide; you made a pact with those whose bed you love, and you looked with lust on their naked bodies. (Isaiah 57:8) You will suffer the penalty for your lewdness and bear the consequences of your sins. (Ezekiel 23:49) Now your impurity is lewdness. Because I tried to cleanse you but you would not be cleansed from your impurity, you will not be clean again until My wrath against you has subsided. (Ezekiel 24:13) I have given you time to repent of your sexual immorality, but you are unwilling. So I will cast you on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with you suffer intensely, unless they repent of your ways. (Revelation 2:21-22) Since you have forgotten Me and turned your back on Me, you must bear the consequences of your lewdness and prostitution. (Ezekiel 23:35)

The body is not meant for sexual immorality but for Lord, and the Lord for the body. (1 Corinthians 6:13) Do you not know that you are (made to be) the temple God and that My Spirit (desires to) dwells in you? If you defile My temple, I will destroy you, for My temple is holy, which temple you are. (1 Corinthians 3:16) Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against her own body. (1 Corinthians 6:18) Or do you not know that your body is (can be) the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from Me, and you are not your own? For you were bought with a price; therefore glorify Me in your body and in your Spirit, which are Mine. (1 Corinthians 6:19) It is My will that you should be sanctified; that you should avoid sexual immorality, that you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the unbelievers, who do not know Me; and that in this matter no one should wrong and take advantage of a brother or sister. I will punish all those who commit such sins. (1 Thessalonians 4:3-4)

You have lived as a prostitute with many lovers—would you now return to Me? Look up to the barren heights and see. Is there any place where you have not been ravished? By the roadside you sat waiting for lovers, sat like a nomad in the desert. You have defiled the land with your prostitution and wickedness. Therefore the showers have been withheld, and no spring rains have fallen. Yet you have the brazen look of a prostitute; you refuse to blush with shame. Have you not just called to Me: ‘My Father, my friend from my youth, will you always be angry? Will your wrath continue forever?’ This is how you talk, but you do all the evil you can.” (Jeremiah 3:1-5)

Return, declares the LORD, I will frown on you no longer, for I am faithful. I will not be angry forever. Only acknowledge your guilt—you have rebelled against the LORD your God,  you have scattered your favors to foreign gods (and men) under every spreading tree, and have not obeyed me. Return, faithless child, for I am your husband. I myself said, How gladly would I treat you like my children and give you a pleasant land. I thought you would call Me ‘Father’ and not turn away from following Me. But like a woman unfaithful to her husband,
so you have been unfaithful to Me. (Jeremiah 3: 11-14, 19-22)

Come to Me, all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28) Christ covenant was made with His blood, which was poured out for you, for the forgiveness of sins. (Matthew 26:28) In fact, My law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. (Hebrews 9:22) With His blood, He purchased for Me persons from every tribe and language and people and nation. (Revelation 5:9) In Him you can have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of My grace. (Ephesians 1:7)

For You, My child:

Do not prostitute yourself by chasing after the lust of your own heart and eyes. (Numbers 15:39)  My Spirit sent Philip to the Ethiopian official and he heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and asked, "Do you understand what you are reading?" And he said, "How can I, unless someone guides Me?" And he asked Philip to come up and sit with him. (Acts 8:29-31) Likewise, have compassion and love those women who have lost their way; whether they be prostitute or promiscuous. Help them understand My Word and My ways. He who turns a sinner from the error her way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins. (James 5:20) Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things I have commanded you. (Matthew 28:19-10)

Love God





No comments:

Post a Comment