Saturday, July 16, 2011

You're Not Strong Enough


Dear Child:

You are strong; but not strong enough.

You are not strong enough to handle every problem that comes your way. And, in this world, you 'will' have trouble. (John 16:33) Earthquakes, Tornadoes. Floods, Economic Woes, Personal Tragedies and Death, and much more plauge your world. You will be tempted by fear and worry to grow weak. I want you to be strong, but you need 'MY' strength to be strong enough for all life's troubles. Seek Me while I may be found; call on Me while I am near. (Isaiah 55:6)

When I came, why was there no one? When I called, why was there no one to answer? Was My arm too short to deliver you? Do I lack the strength to rescue you? By a mere rebuke, I dry up the sea. I turn rivers into desert; their fish rot for lack of water and die of thirst. (Isaiah 50:2) Be brave and strong! Don't be afraid...The LORD your God will always be at your side, and I will never abandon you. (Deuteronomy 31:6) I have commanded you to be strong and brave. Don't ever be afraid or discouraged! I am the LORD your God, and I will be there to help you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)

When My people came to the Promised Land, My servant Caleb said "Let's go take the land." But the other men replied, "Those people are much too strong for us." (Numbers 13:32) They looked to their own strength, not Mine, and became afraid. David became a great and strong ruler, because the LORD All-Powerful was on his side. (2 Samuel 5:10) All who trust Me will be cheerful and strong. (Psalm 31:24) I am the LORD, a strong and mighty warrior. (Psalm 24:8) I defend the weak and the fatherless, uphold the cause of the poor and oppressed. I rescue the weak and needy, deliver them from the wicked. (Psalm 82:3-4) I am a strong tower, where you are safe from your enemies. (Psalm 61:3) Trust the LORD! Be brave and strong and trust Me! (Psalm 27:14)

Why do people persist in trusting themselves and not the God who made all things? Cursed is the one trust in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD. (Jeremiah 17:5) My foolishness is wiser than human wisdom, and My weakness is stronger than human strength. (I Corinthians 1:25) I drag rulers from their thrones and put humble people in places of power. (Luke 1:52) Wealth and honor come from Me; I am the ruler of all things. In My hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all. (1 Chronicles 29:12) Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, but let the one who boast, boast about this: that they have the understanding to know Me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight. (Jeremiah 9:23-24)

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. (Matthew 26:41) If you falter in a time of trouble, how small is your strength! (Proverbs 24:10) I give strength to the weary and increase the power of the weak. Even young people get tired, then stumble and fall. but those who trust in Me will find new strength. They will be strong like eagles soaring upward on wings; they will walk and run without getting tired. (Isaiah 40:29-31) I work out everything to its proper end - even the wicked for a day of disaster. (Proverbs 16:4) But I will not be a terror to you, I am your refuge in the day of disaster. (Jeremiah 17:18) For in the day of trouble I will keep you safe in My dwelling; I will hide you in the shelter of My sacred tent and set you high upon a rock. (Psalm 27:5) Others will stumble and fall, but you will be strong and stand firm. (Psalm 20:8) You will not leave in haste or go in flight; for I, the LORD will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard. (Isaiah 52:12) My power will make you like a fortress or a column of iron or a wall of bronze. (Jeremiah 1:18)

I chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. (1 Corinthians 1:27) Let the weakling say, "I am strong!" (Joel 3:10) Be happy and shout to Me who makes you strong! Shout praises to the God of Jacob! (Psalm 81:1) When a strong man arms himself and guards his home, everything he owns is safe. (Luke 11:21) I have given you a strong man, armed to guard your house.

I show undeserved kindness to everyone. That's why I appointed Jesus Christ to choose you to share in His eternal glory. You will suffer for a while, but I will make you complete, steady, strong and firm. (1 Peter 5:10) My grace is sufficient for you. My power is strongest when you are weak. Therefore boast gladly about your weaknesses, so that Christ power may rest on you. (2 Corinthians 12:9) That's why; for Christ's sake, delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties, for when are weak, then you are strong. (2 Corinthians 12:10)

You have a high priest who has ascended into heaven. Jesus the Son of God, who you hold firmly to in faith, is not a high priest who is unable to empathize with your weaknesses, but you have one who has been tempted in every way, just as you are - yet he did not sin. Therefore, approach My throne of grace with confidence, so that you may receive mercy and find grace to help you in your time of need. (Hebrews 4:15) You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength. (Philippians 4:13)

The Spirit helps you in your weakness when you do not know what you ought to pray for; the Spirit Himself intercedes for you through wordless groans. (Romans 8:26) May you be strengthened with the power of My Spirit in your inner being. (Ephesians 3:16) His glorious power will make you patient and strong enough to endure anything, and you will be truly happy. (Colossians 1:11)

Never give up. Your bodies are gradually dying, but you are being made stronger each day. (2 Corinthians 4:16) My glorious power makes you strong, and because of My kindness, your strength increases. I, the LORD your King, the Holy One of Israel, am your shield. (Psalm 89:17-18) Sacrifice thank offerings to Me, fulfill your vows to the Most High and call on Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor Me. (Psalm 50:14-15) If you respect Me, I will be a secure fortress and a refuge to your children. The fear of Me is a life giving fountain that keeps you safe from deadly traps. (Proverbs 14:26-27) So do not fear, for i am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; i will uphold you with My righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

If you obey the laws and teachings I am giving you, you will be strong enough to conquer. (Deuteronomy 11:8) My wisdom will make you stronger than the ten most powerful leaders in your city. (Ecclesiastes 7:19) Guard the good deposit of teaching that was entrusted to you - guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in you. (2 Timothy 1:14) Humble yourself, therefore, under My mighty hand, that I may lift you up in due time. (1 Peter 5:6)

Love God

No comments:

Post a Comment