Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Discover Your Blueprint


Dear Child:

I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11) Commit to Me whatever you do and I will establish your plans. (Proverbs 16:3) This is My blueprint for your life. In it, you will find all you hunger and thirst for in life. This is the path that will bring you the great joy. For all your ways are in fully in My view and I examine all your paths. (Proverbs 5:21) Run in the path of My commands and I will broaden your understanding. (Psalm 119:32) I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you My power and that My name might be proclaimed in all the earth. (Exodus 9:16) In Christ you were chosen, having been predestined according to My plan; for I am working out everything in conformity with the purpose of My will. (Ephesians 1:11)

Whoever does not pick up their cross and follow Him cannot be His disciple. Suppose you want to build a tower. Won't you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? For if you lay the foundation and you are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, saying, "This person began to build and wasn't able to finish it". (Luke 27:30) Likewise, you must find My blueprint for your life, count the cost and execute the plan. For it is I who works in you to will and act in order to fulfill My good purpose. (Philippians 2:13) I wish to give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. (Psalm 20:4) But it is I who will give you that desire; I will create it in you. My word that goes out from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11)

Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is My purpose that prevails. (Proverbs 19:21) In their hearts humans plan their course, but I establish their steps. (Proverbs 16:9) Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed. (Proverbs 15:22) Come to Me and let Me guide you. The purposes of a person's heart are deep waters, but one who has insight draws them out. (Proverbs 20:5) So obtain your blueprint and pursue it! It is fine to be zealous, provided the purpose is good, and to be so always. (Galatians 4:18)

The plans of the righteous are just, but the advice of the wicked is deceitful. (Proverbs 12:5) There are those who rebel against the light, who do not know its way or stay in its paths. (Job 24:13) Some may seem to succeed, but inside they are dying. Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness. (Proverbs 14:22) I had a beautiful plan for their lives also, but the will reply, "It's no use. We will continue with our own plans; we will follow the stubbornness of our evil hearts. (Jeremiah 18:12) Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the LORD, who do their work in darkness and think, "Who sees us? Who will know?" Their lives are empty and uncertain! The wicked flee though no one pursues them, but the righteous are as bold as a lion. (Proverbs 28:1)

Desire without knowledge is not good--how much more will hasty feet miss the way! (Proverbs 19:2) Pay attention to My wisdom, turn your ear to My words of insight. (Proverbs 5:1) For plans are established by seeking advice. (Proverbs 20:18) Counsel and judgment are Mine; I have insight, I have power! (Proverbs 8:14) I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them. I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. Theses are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. (Isaiah 42:16)

If the ax is dull and its edge unsharpened, more strength is needed, but skill will bring success. (Ecclesiastes 10:10) I gave ability to all the skilled workers to make everything I commanded concerning the tabernacle in the desert. (Exodus 31:6) I filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers--all of them skilled workers and designers. (Exodus 33:35) I have also placed within you skills and talents and abilities. Discover your strengths and weaknesses and use these in conjunction with gifts from My Holy Spirit.



Be willing to try things that interest you. Take inventory of your interest, skills, talents and passions. Write out a list; no matter how big or mall, or whether or not it seems significant at the time. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts higher than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:9) Pray about what you discover and dig into My word. Set aside a daily time to discern your thoughts, what you hear and read. Pay attention to where the Holy Spirit leads you in My word, by circumstances and good advice from others. Be patient. Don't waste time on things that you know are not from Me. Don't let people talk you into things, but wait on Me. Keep a journal and record your findings and reflect on these. Lastly, don't give up! Be persistent and work hard at it.

One who is slack is his work is brother to one who destroys. (Proverbs 18:9) Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap. (Ecclesiastes 11:4) Those who work their land will have abundant food, but those who chase fantasies have no sense. (Proverbs 12:11) Be wise and diligent about My plans. The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty. (Proverbs 21:5) All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. (Proverbs 14:23) Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for Me, not for human masters. (Colossians 3:23)

The appetite of laborers work for them; their hunger drives them on. (Proverbs 16:26) Be hungry! In all things, I work for good of those who love Me, who have been called according to My purpose. (Romans 8:28) I, even I, have spoken; yes I have called you. I will bring you and you will succeed in your mission. (Isaiah 48:15) I provide a broad path for your feet, so that your ankles do not give way. (Psalm 18:36) So give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. (Proverbs 4:26) Then you will understand what is right and just and fair--every good path. (Proverbs 2:9)

So make it your goal to please Me, whether you are at home in the body or away from it. (2 Corinthians 5:9) Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might! (Ecclesiastes 9:10) Do you not know that in a race all runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. (1 Corinthians 9:24) Press on toward the goal to win the prize for which I have called you heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:14)

I await to begin this journey with you. I am ready; Are You?

Love God

No comments:

Post a Comment