Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catch My Vision


Dear Child:

I know you have had many dreams, hopes and goals. Many of these have not come to pass. Those that have, have not always turned out how you thought they would. Where there is no vision, the people perish. (Proverbs 29:18) Dreams come from many things, but a vision from Me will come to pass and succeed in it's purpose. Joseph has a dream and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more. (Genesis 37:5) The dream prevailed and all Egypt and Israel were saved. I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. (Joel 2:8) I invite you also to catch My vision.

A sluggard's appetite in never filled, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied. (Proverbs 13:4) Take delight in Me, and I will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4) Walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not able to whatever you want. (Galatians 5:16-17) Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since you live by the Spirit, keep in step with the Spirit. (Galatians 5:24-25)

Let Me fill you with My desires and give you My vision. Since Christ suffered in His body, arm yourself with the same attitude, because whoever suffers in the body is done with sin. As a result, they do not live the rest of their earthly lives for evil human desires, but rather for My will. For you have spent enough time in the past doing what unbelievers do - living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry. They are surprised that you do not join them in their reckless, wild living and they heap abuse on you. But they will give account to Me who is ready to judge the living and the dead. (1 Peter 4:1-5) Align your desires to My will so I may impart My vision to you.

When there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, reveal Myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams. (Numbers 12:6) There are many so-called prophets and teachers and those who claim to have a word from Me; be careful! If a prophet; or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder spoken takes place, and the prophet says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known - idols, money, fame, etc) "and let us worship them", you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. I, the LORD your God, am testing you to find out whether you love Me with all your heart and with all your soul. (Deuteronomy 13:1-3)

Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams (revelations) you encourage them to have. They are prophesying lies in My name. I have not sent them. (Jeremiah 29:8-9) I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in My name. They say, "I had a dream! I had a dream!" How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets who prophesy the delusions of their own minds? (Jeremiah 23:25) Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams. They tell them and lead My people astray with their reckless lies, yet i did not send them or appoint them. They do not benefit the people in the least. (Jeremiah 23:32)

Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. Even though I have not sent them, they say, "The LORD declares", and expect Me to fulfill their words! (Ezekiel 13:6) Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from My mouth. (Jeremiah 23:16) Prepare your own heart before Me, so I may impart My vison in you. Do not look to false prophets for hope and visions; come to Me and seek My plans.

Surely as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen. (Isaiah 14:24) My word that goes out from My mouth; it will not return to Me empty, but will accomplish what I desire. (Isaiah 55:11) Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is My purpose that prevails. (Proverbs 19:21) I know all human plans; I know that they are futile. (Psalm 94:11) But they reply, "It's no use, We will continue with "our" plans; we will follow the stubbornness of our evil hearts". (Jeremiah 18:12) In their hearts humans plan their course, but I establish their steps. (Proverbs 16:9) Seek Me diligently for My vision. The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty. (Proverbs 21:5) For it is I who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill My purpose. (Philippians 2:3)

Do your best to present yourself to Me as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word or truth. (2 Timothy 2:15) In a large house there are articles of not only gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some are for common use. Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to Me, your Maker and prepared to do any good work. (2 Timothy 2:20-21)

In Christ you were chosen, having been predestined according to My plan which works out everything in conformity with the purpose of My will. (Ephesians 1:11) For I know the plans I have for you; plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11) But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you My power and that My name might be proclaimed in all the earth. (Exodus 9:16) My desire is to give you the desires of your heart and make all your plans succeed. (Psalm 20:4) Remember, plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed. (Proverbs 15:22) Let I and My word guide you. Commit to Me whatever you do, and "I" will establish your plans. (Proverbs 16:3)

My child, if you are ready to begin with Me in My plans, seek a vision from Me. Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before Me. i am in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few. A dream comes when there are many cares, and many words mark the speech of a fool. When you make a vow to Me, do not delay to fulfill it. I have no pleasure in fools; fulfill your vows. Do not let your mouth lead you into sin. And do not protest to the temple messenger, "My vow was a mistake". Why should I be angry at what you say and destroy the work of your hands? Much dreaming and many words are meaningless, therefore fear Me.

If you are ready for the journey and your heart is prepared; seek Me and I will be found by you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 12:14) Desire My desires, pray that not yours, but My will be done. (Matthew 6:10) What I have planned for the people who love Me, is more than eyes have seen or ears have heard. It has never even entered into your mind! My Spirit will show you everything. My Spirit finds out everything, even what is in the depths of My mind. (1 Corinthians 2:8-10)

Let's Go!

Love God


No comments:

Post a Comment