Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My View Is Eternal


Dear Child:

Perspective is how you view things from your own vantage point. Have you even known two or more people witness the same event, but have different accounts on what happened? You see situations different because in part, your view is based on your own personal experiences. My perspective is eternal. I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. (Revelation 22:13) I am the God who sees; El Roi. (Genesis 16:13) I view the ends of the earth and see everything under heaven (Job 28:24) and call into being things that were not. (Romans 4:17) I look down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who seek me. Psalm 14:2) For troubles without number surround you; your sins have overtaken you, and cannot see. They are more than the hairs of your head, and your heart fails within you. Psalm 40:12)

When Elisha prayed for his servant, "Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see." When I opened his servant's eyes, he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. (2 Kings 6:17) All he could see was being surrounded by the enemy, but could not see how the enemy was surrounded by Me. Many things in your life are like this situation. You wonder if I really see you in your troubles; and in your sins. You wonder I am in control or if I am controlled by your situations.

I know where you are and when you come and go. (Isaiah 37:28) I see the trouble of the afflicted; I consider their grief and take it in hand. The victims commit themselves to M; I am the helper of the fatherless. (Psalm 10:14) From heaven I look down and see all mankind. (Psalm 33:13) For your ways are in My full view and I examine all your paths. (Proverbs 5:21) I view the ends of the earth and see everything under heaven. (Job 28:24) I know all things! (1 John 3:2)

Beloved, I keep perfect records and rest assured, every situation will be accounted for. You may sometimes think things are unfair, but the wicked do not escape My view. They encourage each other in evil places, they talk about hiding their snares; they say "Who will see it?" (Psalm 64:5) They say, "The LORD does not see; the God of Jacob takes no notice." (Psalm 94:7) He says to himself, :God will never notice; he covers his face and never sees." (Psalm 10:11)

Woe to those who draw sin along with cords of deceit, and wickedness as with cart ropes, to those who say, "Let God hurry; Let Him hasten His work so we may see it. The plan of the Holy One of Israel - let it approach, let it come into view, so we may know it! Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. (Isaiah (5:18-20) They only deceive themselves; I see what is done in secret. (Matthew 6:18)

Don't worry about the wicked and evil of the world, My justice will prevail! Trust Me and My Word. It was written for future generations, that a people not yet created may praise Me; the LORD. I looked down from My sanctuary on high, from heaven and viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners and release those condemned to death. (Psalm 102:18-20) Since ancients times no one has heard, nor ear has perceived, no eye has seen and God besides Me, who acts on behalf of those who wait on Me. (Isaiah 64:4) See the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. (Isaiah 42:9) I determine the number of stars and call them each by name. I am great and mighty in power; My understanding has no limit! (Psalm 147:4-5) I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, "My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. (Isaiah 46:10)

Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish. "Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from Me, who do their work in darkness and think, "Who sees us? Who will know?" They turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like clay! Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, "You did not make me"? Can the pot say to the potter, "You know nothing"? (Isaiah 29:14-16

I do know. I want you to know that I hold all things in My power. Stop worrying about the future, as if it will somehow escape my notice. Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritist, for you will be defiled by them. I AM the LORD your God. (Leviticus 19:31) Do not practice divination or seek omens. (Leviticus 19:26) A wicked and adulterous generation ask for a sign, but none will be given it. (Matthew 12:39) Stop letting others shape your opinions and perspectives!

Do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from Me, because many false prophets have gone into the world. This is how you can recognize them the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from Me, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from Me, This is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. (1 John 4:13) If their thoughts and opinions and teachings do line up with My Word, flee from it!

Dear child; My view is eternal and I see the beginning to the end in one glance. I know the outcome before they begin, for I have ordained it. Don't fret about the wicked or the bad things that come your way. I am with you and have all things under My control. Every wrong will be righted one day and every question answered. Trust Me! Do not turn to astrology, mediums, false teachers and prophets, media and governments to shape your opinions. Come to My Word and view things from MY Perspective; It is Eternal.

Love God

No comments:

Post a Comment