Friday, July 8, 2011

I Know Your Pain


Dear Child:

I know your pain. When you hurt, I hurt. I am not distant or uninvolved. It is at these times when I am closest to you. (Psalm 34:18) You may not always feel My presence, but I am near. Sin brings much suffering into the world. It is not My choice, but a result of the free will I have given mankind. If I were to take away man's free will, you would be an empty shell. If I were stop all wickedness and sin today, all life would perish; even you. All have gone astray; each has gone their own way. (Isaiah 53:6)

Sin and it's consequences hurt Me. People think sin in merely a breaking of My law, but sin is also a direct violation of Me. I am hurt when I see sin and evil; death and destruction. I cry for each soul that rejects Me and take no pleasure in the death of the wicked. (Ezekiel 33:11) I can relate to your pain more than you understand. When I allowed My Beloved Son to be tortured, humiliated and brutally murdered, I felt pain that you cannot fathom. As He cried out in anguish upon His last breaths, the pain was almost unbearable; But we bore it for your sake. (Matthew 27:14)

Yes, My child, I feel your pain. As you walk through the valleys in life, I am with you.(Psalm 23:4) You are not alone. I am with you. I will never leave you or forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5) When you are hurting, come to Me and be still before Me. Meditate on the truth of My word and how much I truly love you. Realize that you are not alone and this too shall pass. (Psalm 30:5)

Tribulations and trials also give rise to patience and endurance. (James 1:2-4) You see, I will often allow trials to occur to test your faith and make you stronger. I want you to grow strong in your faith and not faint at every trouble that comes your way. You can do it! I believe in you! (Mark 9:49) Not only will you be tested, your deeds also will be tested. It will be revealed what it was and what motive it was done in. (1 Corinthians 3:13) Suffering is true fellowship with My Son Jesus. If you wish to be worthy of His Name, you must suffer also with Him as He suffered with you. (Philippians 1:29)

Jesus told you Himself, in this world you will have trouble, but not to fear, because He had overcome the world. (John 16:33) He spoke the truth to you. You are not exempt from trouble and it will come. I am a God of compassion, gracious, long suffering, abundant in mercy and truth. (Psalm 86:15) You must trust in Me through these difficult times and know that all things work together for the good of those who love Me. (Romans 8:28)

Fear not; I am with you. Rest assured in your spirit that the day is coming when I will wipe away your every tear. (Revelation 21:4)

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment