Friday, July 22, 2011

Be Honest With Me


Dear Child:

Kings take pleasure in honest lips; they value the one who speaks what is right. (Proverbs 16:13) How much more do I value honesty and integrity? If I am for you, who can be against you? (Romans 8:31) The answer is no one; no one but you! How can I reach the innermost parts of you and build a thriving relationship between you and I, if you refuse to be honest? How painful are honest words! But what do your arguments prove? (Job 6:25) Have I not written sayings of counsel and knowledge teaching you to honest and speak the truth, so that you bring back truthful reports to those you serve? (Proverbs 22:20-22) Serve Me with honesty! An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips. (Proverbs 24:26) I am not angry with you, nor will I reject you, so come open and honest before Me. I will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. (1 Corinthians 4:5)

When I came down to judge Sodom and Gomorrah, I said "Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do?" My relationship with him required honesty. I do not hide My intentions, please don't try to hide from me what is in your heart and on your mind. Adam and Eve hid from Me among the trees of the garden. He was afraid because he was naked, so he hid. (Genesis 3:1-10) You are all naked before Me, I know every sin, every thought, every deed and motive! Nothing in all creation is hidden from My sight. Everything is uncovered and is bare before My eyes to whom you must give account. (Hebrews 4:13) I test the heart am pleased with integrity. (1 Chronicles 29:17) Honesty with Me is healing and growth for you.

Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out. (Proverbs 10:9) Because of your integrity, I uphold you and set you in My presence forever. (Psalm 41:12) May integrity and uprightness protect you because you have put your hope in Me. (Psalm 25:21) Love does not rejoice in evil but rejoices in truth. (1 Corinthians 13:6) An honest witness tells the truth, but a false witness pours out lies. (Proverbs 12:17) If you do the right thing, honesty will be your guide. But if you are crooked, you will be trapped by your own disonesty. (Proverbs 11:3)

I know your foolishness; and your sins are not hidden from Me. (Psalm 69:5) Concerning the sinfulness of the wicked: There is no fear of Me before their eyes. In their own eyes they flatter themselves too much to detect or hate their sin. The words of their mouths are wicked and deceitful; they fail to act wisely or do good. Even on their beds they plot evil; they commit themselves to a sinful course and do not reject what is wrong. (Psalm 36:1-4) Do not be like them, be honest with Me. For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or bought into the open. (Luke 8:17) No one who practices will dwell in My house, no one who speaks falsely will stand in My presence. (Psalm 101:7)

Whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in My sight. (John 3:21) The time has come when the true worshipers worship Me in Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers I seek. (John 4:23) Dwell in My sacred tent; walk blameless, do what is righteous and speak the truth from your heart. (Psalm 15:1-3) I am near to all who call on Me, to all who call on Me in truth. (Psalm 145:18) I will hear you if your plea is just: I will listen to your cry and hear your prayer if it does not rise from deceitful lips. (Psalm 17:1)

For there are three that testify in heaven; Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit and we three are One. I am not a human that I should lie, not a human that I should change My mind. (Numbers 23:19) Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. (John 14:6) The world cannot accept the Spirit of truth because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you know Him, for He lives with you and in you. (John 14:17) Speak the truth in Christ - do not lie - let your conscience confirm it through the Holy Spirit. (Romans 9:1)

What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For you are the temple of the Living God. I live with you and walk with you, and I will be your God and you are My child. (2 Corinthians 6:15-17) Be in agreement and harmony with Me, My child. I love you; love Me enough to come to Me with an honest and open heart. There is nothing that you can tell Me that will cause Me to reject you. (John 6:37) So come, draw near to Me and I will draw near to you! (James 4:8)

Love God

No comments:

Post a Comment